- Unbaked 10 inch pie crust
- 1 1/4 pounds Maine lobster, boiled and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups fiddleheads, boiled and chopped
- 1/3 cup scallions, chopped
- 1 3/4 cup cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Shell the boiled lobster, chop meat into 1/2 inch pieces and set aside. Take clean fiddleheads and boil until tender. Drain fiddleheads, chop and set aside.
In a bowl lightly beat cream, eggs, salt, pepper and Old Bay seasoning. Add shredded cheese, lobster, fiddleheads and scallions. Pour into pie crust and bake for 45 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean.