- 1 cup of crushed Ritz crackers or Panko
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 2 tablespoons fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 4-5 cloves fresh garlic, peeled and gently smashed
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 live lobsters, split in half, cleaned (about 2 pounds)
- Extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 1 lemon, cut into large wedges, plus more for drizzling and serving
- Drizzle of your favorite Chardonnay
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- lettuce leaves for serving
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
In a food processor add the Ritz crackers (or Panko), butter, fresh herbs and garlic. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and a drizzle of your Chardonnay wine. Process until well combined then set aside while you prepare the lobster.
Place the lobster halves flesh side up in a roasting tray. Top with the Ritz/Panko mixture. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Bake for 30-35 minutes until the top is golden brown.Add parmesan at the end and have the cheese melt by putting the broiler on high for a minute or two. Serve whole with a shell cracker or split claw shells slightly with the heel of your knife and section the tali into pieces. Serve with fresh lemon wedges, mixed lettuce and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice.